"I speak the words that Create"
- Godel Ontological Proof: Object x has the godlike property if and only if for every property phi, if phi is a positive property, then x has property phi.” This line defines “God” in the context of Gödel’s proof. Gödel does this by defining a “godlike” object. In order for an object to be godlike, it must have every good property.
- Schema of a holographic projector
- Orb formed from Abrahadabra
- Sigil Tech: Kamea 6×6
Sigils/Binary Read in order
I AM the Seed
That Becomes the Tree
That yields the Fruit
Center (Top to Bottom):
- Ain Sof: The concept of god’s existence outside of its creation representing infinity/quantum soup of possibility
- The Kaballah: A model of the cosmology of the multi-dimensional universe/multiverse
- The Egg: Representative of the Soul and the incubation of the Godhead through refinement via observation (experience)
- 4 primals: Representative of the base archtypal form that the subconscious observer uses alchemically to form its conscious experience (Building blocks – assembled in a 6×6 formation (the qubit – the 3d pixel)
- Pineal Gland/3rd Eye: Representing hardware that connects the solar consciousness to the vessel. Expanding as a multifaceted eye that outputs the holographic universe within the vessel and projecting it out to a positive manifestation
- AUR: God’s infinite light – Representing the data formed in the negative existence (the Quantum Void/Ain Sof)
- The Hemispheres and the Celestial map: Representing the expansion of the positive manifestation, AND the sources of light information that directly affect our relative perspective.
Large Scale Art
Calls for Large Scale Print
Rob Enoch dreams and creates big.
All Master Copies are created in UHD resolution at large canvas sizes.
Special care and sacrifice of resource is given to provide clear and precise print quality;
at most any size, from tiny to massive.
Choose the Print that is best for you